Ken Frankel has over 30 years of experience in handling complex personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases and has a proven track record of helping his clients obtain the compensation they deserve for their injuries. Because Mr. Frankel recognizes the true impact that a serious injury may have on the victim and his or her family, he fights tirelessly for his clients to help them recover maximum financial compensation to allow them to rebuild their lives.
Below is a partial list of the results we have obtained for our clients in the past. The attorney fees and other medical expenses have not been deducted on the figures shown. We work purely on a contingency basis. This means that you don’t pay us unless we are successful in obtaining a settlement or verdict on your behalf. We invite you to review the results but remember that every case is unique. The settlement we obtained for another client does not guarantee similar success for your specific case.
- $2.75 million settlement on behalf of a family involved in a serious automobile accident that resulted in a traumatic brain injury and multiple fractures.
- $1.9 million recovery on behalf of a mother of two that suffered multiple fractures from a car accident that involved a dump truck on the highway.
- $1.25 million settlement of a motorcycle accident and resulting head trauma and fractures.
- $1.1 million recovery on behalf of a pedestrian that was struck by an automobile and suffered multiple fractures.
- $1 million settlement for a woman whose car was totaled by a truck driven by a reckless driver.
- $660,000 settlement of a medical malpractice claim for a woman who suffered a severe stroke due to the alleged negligence of her medical providers.
- $520,000 recovery on behalf of a pedestrian who sustained a massive head injury after being struck by an impaired driver in a hit and run accident.
- $510,000 settlement on behalf of an elderly woman involved in an automobile accident.
- $347,500 settlement of a premises liability case.
- $325,000 recovery on behalf of a father and daughter seriously injured in an automobile accident.
- $315,000 recovery on behalf of a woman who sustained permanent damage as a result of an automobile accident.
- $303,500 settlement of a slip and fall accident that occurred at a bank.