The real meaning of medical malpractice and what to do if you are a victim
There are many instances when a medical malpractice lawyer Miami is needed to help victims and their families. Medical malpractice occurs when a health care provider provides treatment that is below the recognized standard of care in the community.
Here are tips to do if you are a victim of medical malpractice:
- Create a list of all the events that took place leading up to the event or alleged malpractice.
- Request copies of your records.
- Call an experienced lawyer immediately to help you understand your legal options.
- Request for copies of your medical records
- You have a strict timeline to file the case. The statute of limitations must be followed.
- Contact Ken Frankel immediately at 954-784-0800
Being a victim of a medical malpractice is tough for you and your family.
Contact my firm. We provide medical malpractice services in Miami. We offer a free consultation to give you a fair and reasonable assessment of your legal medical malpractice case. At the law offices of Ken Frankel we will thoroughly review your case and obtain the right experts to evaluate the events and testify on your behalf.Medical malpractice cases are one of the most difficult types of cases to win and you need to have the best attorneys review your case. Choose a lawyer based on his experience. It is important for the client after meeting with their attorney to have confidence that that he has the ability to get the job done.
If your medical treatment or situation does not turn out as you expected, that doesn’t necessarily mean medical malpractice has been committed. Each case needs to be analyzed based on its own merits. We will review all cases where serious injuries occurred and advise whether or not we believe there is a valid claim.”
We will pursue all damages that you are legally entitled to:
- Medical expenses,both past and future
- Pain and suffering ,both past and future
- Loss of income, both past and future
- Loss of employment benefit
- Loss of long-term care (wrongful death)
- Retraining of occupation
- Attendant life care if necessary
Contact the office of Ken M Frankel 31 Years Experienced Medical Malpractice in Miami For A Free Consultation to help with your medical cases throughout South Florida.